· Practice for draft day with our mock draft tool, and ENTER the drafted team into the contest to win cash and prizes.
· Use our mock draft tool which has been preset for our scoring and lineup rules, to create a team of 16 players.
· Each mock draft will have a total of 12 teams; one team is drafted by you; all the other teams are drafted by the simulator. Only teams drafted and submitted by human participants are entered into the contest. No robots allowed!
· No need to enter a lineup each week. The system will pick your "best possible" lineup on Tuesday morning, following each week's games.
· The leaderboard's overall standings are based on total starting lineup points scored during the entire 2017 NFL regular season, week 1 through week 18. Any official stat changes will be applied on Thursdays following each week's NFL games.
· Draft til you're happy!
2021 Mock Draft World Championship Contest
Making Draft Selections
4. Legal Disclaimers
Sponsor's Mailing Address
Prize Provider/Administrator's Mailing Address
2021 Mock Draft World Championship Contest
Welcome to the 2021 Mock Draft World Championship Contest (the "Contest"), where you compete against other participants to see who can draft the highest scoring fantasy team of players who participate in National Football League ("NFL") games. Submit your entries prior to the end of the 2021 NFL Regular Season Thursday, September 9, 2021 for a chance at overall prizes. Entries will be accepted starting July 23, 2021. The contest ends January 10, 2022 (the "Contest Period") - (or upon completion of the final NFL week of the 2021/2022 season). Contest entries will lock at 1pm eastern Kickoff each NFL Sunday during the season and resume for entry following the completion of each Monday night game.
Each draft entry does require a fee 100% payable and forwarded to the software company to administer leaderboards and weekly live scoring. If you are accessing this Contest via your wireless device, data rates may apply.
If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a smart phone, tablet or other wireless device that allows you to access this Contest, you may play the Contest via any of those devices. If you decide to access the Contest via any of such wireless device, you may be charged data rates according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary, and participants should contact their wireless carrier for information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION AND A WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS AS DETAILED IN SECTION 4 BELOW.
Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC ("FTFS") will serve as the Administrator of the Contest and will be responsible for resolving any disputes that arise regarding violations of the rules.
For purposes of these Official Rules, "Registered User" means a person who has successfully completed the registration form and has obtained a user Identification ("ID") and associated password ("Password") on the MockDraftNow website.
If you are not a Registered User you may become a Registered User and obtain an ID and a Password by completing the MockDraftNow registration form. There is no fee or charge to you to become a Registered User.
Employees of Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC (the "Contest Entity") and parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible to win. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household as an employee of the Contest Entity. Void where prohibited by law. Such excluded employees and/or family members may play, but WILL NOT be eligible to receive a Prize.
Registered Users can sign up any time, during the Contest Period, by visiting the PlayFFWC.com Contest page accessible at http://fftoolbox.fulltimefantasy.com/tournaments/mdwc.cfm (the "Tournament site") and follow the on screen instructions in order to enter. To enter the Contest participant will have to provide their personal information and their selection of 16 players. Participants may draft unlimited times but submit no more than 1,000 entries into the contest.
· Making Draft Selections
Use our mock draft tool to select a team of 16 NFL players and Defense/Special Teams positions. Eligible Entries must include at least 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK and 1 DST and 1 FLEX (RB,WR or TE) position. The remaining six players may be selected in any available position remaining. The mock draft tool will recommend players at each selection, but these are simply recommendations and are not any guarantee of success.
· Submitted Entries
Each mock draft will have a total of 12 teams; one team is drafted by a human participant; all the other teams are drafted by the simulator. Only teams drafted and submitted by human participants are officially entered into the contest.
The 18-week season will run from NFL Week 1 through NFL Week 18. There are no playoffs in this league format. Winners will be based purely on total weekly points scored on a weekly basis using optimal scoring of all players on each team's roster to achieve the best possible starting lineup each week. The starting lineup is 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK, 1DST and 1 FLEX (RB, WR or TE).
The highest scoring individual week over the entire 18 week NFL Season will be declared the Champion. The second and third place teams will be second and third highest weekly score in scoring etc, until the final (25th) prize is awarded.
Team scoring is carried out to the hundredth decimal place (e.g. a team may score 104.35 points). An individual offensive player on any active starting lineup will be credited points for scoring in the following manner:
· Yards passing divided by 20 (e.g. 301 passing yards = 15.05 fantasy points)
· 4 Points for every passing TD.
· Minus one point (-1) for every interception thrown.
· Yards rushing divided by 10 (e.g. 116 rushing yards = 11.6 fantasy points).
· 6 points for every rushing TD.
· 1 point for every reception.
· Yards receiving divided by 10 (e.g. 73 receiving yards = 7.3 fantasy points).
· 6 points for every receiving TD.
· 1 point for every reception.
· 1 point for every Extra Point
· 3 points for every FG of 1-30 yards plus 0.1 point for every yard thereafter.
· Example: a 46 yard FG would be worth 4.6 points.
Defense and Special Teams Scoring:
· 1 point for every sack
· 2 points for every team takeaway (interception or fumble recovery)**
· 6 points for every TD (via interception return, fumble return, punt or kickoff return, blocked FG return, missed FG return, blocked punt return)*
· 2 points for every safety
· 5 points for every shutout***
· 2 points for allowing between 1-5 points***
· 1 point for allowing between 6-10 points***
* TDs scored on "fake" FGs or "fake" punts do NOT count as Defense/Special Teams scoring. TDs scored by the offensive team after a blocked FG or blocked punt do NOT count as a Defense/Special teams score. TDs scored on a double-turnover only count for the individual player who scored the TD, not for the team.
** A double turnover is considered points for the recovering team's defense and ST. Thus, an example, team A's offense fumbles and team B's defense recovers, but then fumbles the ball back to team A's offense. In that scenario team A's defense and special teams (along with team B's defense and ST) are both awarded a fumble recovery.
*** Any and all points scored against a team are considered points scored against the special teams and defense. Thus, as an example, a turnover by the offense that is returned for a TD is considered as points scored against the special teams and defense.
You may sign up to play in the Contest at any point prior to the NFL season no later than five minutes prior to the first kickoff of the first game of the NFL Season, Thursday September 9 2021. Any entries submitted after this deadline will be considered invalid and removed from the contest. 3. Prizes
The eligible participant whose team scores the most starting lineup points over the entire season will be declared the Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") and will receive the one (1) grand prize ("Grand Prize") to be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules. The Grand Prize consists of three options to choose from.
#1 - A 2020 Panini Flawless Football Hobby Box (approx. value $6,000) to be awarded via priority shipment or by any other means Administrator deems fair and appropriate in Administrator's sole discretion.
#2 - "The Ultimate Fantasy Football Experience" which includes:
· One (1) Official Free Invite into the 2022 Fantasy Football World Championship (approx. value $2,000) Learn More
· Two (2) night stay at a Las Vegas Hotel (to be determined) (valued up to $1,000)
· Two (2) Roundtrip tickets to Las Vegas from anywhere in the continental United States (valued up to $1,000)
#3 –Trip for Four to Maui which includes:
· Resort accommodations for 6 nights in Maui's 5-Star Kaanapali Alii Resort. (2BR-2BA)
· Airfare for Four anywhere from continental US (up to $1,000 each person for roundtrip airfare). Certain date restrictions may apply. Prize package worth: $10,000 *estimated
If more than one eligible participant is tied for the highest score (to two decimals) for the entire season, the tiebreakers are the following:
1. Highest scoring QB on roster from weeks 1 through 17 – if tied, #2.
2. Highest scoring RB on roster from weeks 1 through 17 – if tied, #3.
3. Highest scoring WR on roster from weeks 1 through 17 – if tied, #4.
4. Highest scoring TE on roster from weeks 1 through 17 – if tied, #5.
5. Highest scoring PK on roster from weeks 1 through 17 – if tied, #6.
6. Highest scoring DEF on roster from weeks 1 through 17 – if tied, #7.
7. Highest scoring of total roster from weeks 1 through 17.
In the extremely unlikely event there is still a tie, the cash value of the tied prizes will be split.
· 2nd A Free Entry into the 2022 Online Championship (valued $349)
· 3rd A Free Entry into the 2022 Online Championship (valued $349)
· 4th A Free Entry into the 2022 Online Championship (valued $349)
· 5th A Free Entry into the 2022 Online Championship (valued $349)
· 6th $100 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 7th $100 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 8th $100 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 9th $100 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 10th $100 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 11th $50 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 12th $50 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 13th $50 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 14th $50 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 15th $50 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 16th A 6-month subscription to Fulltime Fantasy.
· 17th A 6-month subscription to Fulltime Fantasy.
· 18th A 6-month subscription to Fulltime Fantasy.
· 19th A 6-month subscription to Fulltime Fantasy.
· 20th A 6-month subscription to Fulltime Fantasy.
· 21st $25 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 22nd $25 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 23rd $25 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 24th $25 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· 25th $25 Game Credit redeemable towards any contest at the FFWC. (no cash value)
· Prizes deemed "game credits" have zero cash value and are only redeemable for future fantasy contests if they exist and if the user is eligible to participate at time of contest entry. Game credits are not transferable.
Please note: Such Affidavit must be received by FTFS with their current Gov. ID no later than January 31, 2022.
In the event Winner is deemed ineligible and/or does not claim their Prize by dates specified herein, an alternate Winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Only one attempt for a new alternate will be conducted. If attempts fail, Prize will be forfeited and Prize will not be awarded. 4. Legal Disclaimers
All participants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the legal disclaimers below, and by the decisions of FTFS, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest.
Except where prohibited by law, a Winner's acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree to FTFS's use of their names and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
All federal, state, local, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
FTFS is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected on-line entries or transactions, for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete Entry information whether caused by a contestant, equipment, or technical malfunction or for any human error, technical error or malfunctions. FTFS reserves the right to halt or modify the Contest at any time during the Contest Period if events beyond their control compromise the Contest fairness or integrity. In the event that a scheduled NFL game and/or NFL game week is canceled or preempted for any reason, FTFS reserves the right to award no weekly points to the affected NFL teams for the games in question. FTFS is not responsible for typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of a Winner or the distribution of a Prize. FTFS, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the Contest, refuse to award points or a Prize, and require the return of a Prize, if entrant engages in any conduct FTFS deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during Contest registration or Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating points or a Prize through methods such as automated computer scripts or other programming techniques, allowing others to use the entrant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating points or a Prize, tampering with FTFS's administration of this promotion, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise tamper with the computer programs on this Web site. Entrant further acknowledges that the forfeiture of a Prize and/or return of a Prize shall in no way prevent FTFS from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
FTFS reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. This Contest is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NFL or any NFL team. This is a skill game designed to entertain and increase consumer awareness of, and interest in FulltimeFantasy.com.
This Contest may not be used for any form of gambling, betting or wagering.
For the name of the Winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by February 28, 2022 to "*Winners list: play.fulltimefantasy.com
For a copy of the Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked "*Official Rules: play.fulltimefantasy.com
If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of FTFS which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, FTFS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, FTFS further reserves the right to award a Prize to the participant with the highest total weekly and overall score (tie breakers apply) from all eligible participants in the Contest as of termination date.
FTFS assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. FTFS is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
*Lost or Corrupted Entries*
The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest.
Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from this Contest.
*CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FTFS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. *
In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "*Authorized account holder*" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Any Entry that is incomplete, late, or does not include a validly issued ID will be disqualified.
In the event that the Contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, FTFS reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, FTFS shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the Winners or the distribution of the Prizes. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrators reserve the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
*Winners and Prizes*
The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a Winner, the distribution of the Prizes, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of a Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of a Prize or any part of this Contest.
*Release and Indemnity*
Each entrant in the Contest, including, without limitation, a Winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Contest Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Contest and participation in any activity related to this Contest.
*Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties*
IN NO EVENT WILL THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST. IN NO EVENT SHALL FTFS'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $100. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE CONTEST AND THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, in the City of San Francisco.
*Governing Law and Jurisdiction*
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Nevada state and federal courts located in the City of Dover, and State of Delaware. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.