Week 11: Gamble On These 8 Sleepers
Are you under .500 this season? It's not too late to turn your season around! From waivers to lineup decisions, Scout Fantasy's oversized check-cashing experts will assist you with every decision. There's more than enough time to alter the course of your team's trajectory. Let Scout Fantasy be your guide. Use Promo Code: FANTASY16 and get three months for the price of one! Now that's a deal!
*** Criteria for Sleeper QBs is players 5400 or under on DK. Criteria for Sleeper WR/RB/TEs are players 3900 or under on DK.
- The Jags are playing lousy, but Bortles continues to produce FF numbers. Did you know BB is averaging 20.8 FF PPG?
- Indoor playing surface upgrades speedy, yet finesse Jag skill position players.
- ARob's numbers are coming if he doesn't want his 2015 season to be a fluke.
- Did you know Detroit has allowed 20 passing TDs? That's third most in the league, only Atlanta (23) and Cleveland (25) have allowed more.
- 5400 on DK and 7200 on FD.
- KC has won 11 straight at home and coming off a thrilling victory in Carolina.
- KC averages 28.25 PPG in home games, and 5 of Smith's nine TDs have come at home.
- Did you know Tampa has allowed 19 passing TDs, 4th most in the league?
- Tampa is ranked 24th in total defense and is allowing 26.9 PPG.
- Smith's Week 10 stinker FF performance should make Smith low owned in Week 11
- 5300 on DK and 6700 on FD.
- The Steelers secondary is struggling, and the defense is giving up big plays, Cowboy RBs had 101 receiving yards vs. Pitt in Week 10.
- Johnson had eight receptions in games vs. Steelers in 2015.
- Did you know Bell (45) and DJ (40) are the only RBs with more receptions that Johnson (39)?
- Did you know the Steelers (tied with Indy/KC) have allowed the most receiving TDs to RBs?
- 3800 on DK and 5000 on FD.
- Lions have allowed 49 RB receptions, which is Yeldon's game, and the Jags will continue to increase reps for both Yeldon and Ivory in both passing game and rush attempts.
- Did you know Yeldon has more receptions than Freeman, Gurley, and Shady?
- Yeldon is averaging 12 FF PPG over last three games and could score 15+ based on the matchup in Week 11.
- 3500 on DK and 5400 on DK.
- Garcon has modestly averaged 12.86 over five games and 4.66 receptions per game on the season. If Jackson continues to be inactive, those numbers will increase 30% or more.
- Did you know the Packers have allowed 14 TDs to WR's? That's 2nd most in the league, only dreaded SF defense (15) has allowed more.
- Packers are averaging 37 PPG allowed during a three-game losing streak.
- Garcon is a cheap way to play vs. the struggling Packers defense on SNF, 5700 on FD and 3900 on DK.