Official Rules and Regulations of the Full Time Fantasy Online Championships.
PLEASE NOTE: All drafts (non World Championship Leagues) concluded before or on Saturday September 5, 2021, will have 1 opportunity to add/remove players via our Free Agent Acquisition Bidding (FAAB) waivers, on the Wednesday before Week 1, September 8, 2021 at 10pm EDT. All other leagues drafted or finishing after September 5, 2021, will have their first waiver period after Week 1 on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
1. Overview: The Full Time Fantasy Online Championships will consist of a maximum of 416 leagues (In 2019, this contest had 90 leagues), each composed of 12 teams/managers. The Full Time Fantasy Online Championships regular season will extend from NFL Week 1 through NFL Week 13.
2. Draft: league drafts will be held either online with our custom draft software. Each league will be composed of 12 teams, and each draft will last for 20 rounds, with each team selecting a player in each round in a serpentine fashion (team 1 through team 12, team 12 through team 1, team 1 through team 12, etc.). There are no rules governing the number of players to be drafted at each position. It is up to the skill and draft strategy of each team owner to decide.
a. Time limit per pick: Each participant will have one minute and thirty five seconds to make a player selection. (90 seconds online) For live drafts, he/she will be notified of the time at 1:15 and again at 1:30. If a participant does not make a selection in the allotted time, he is passed over until the next participant makes a player selection. The passed-over participant then has five seconds to make a player selection before he is again passed over.
SLOW DRAFTS: Will have a 4 hour timer that extends from 1am to 7am eastern without penalty (so you don't time out overnight). Missing a pick in a slow draft will result in the highest ranked "Queue List" player. Once that is exhausted, the software rankings will be used. Here are the specific rules of the auto draft:
1. There is no limit to the number of players a contestant may put in their "queue list". They can add every undrafted player to the queue in any order they see fit.
2. If the contestant "queue list" is exhausted, and the contestant timer expires, our algorithm will look for any starting lineup position still of need, and select the highest ranked remaining available player, excluding kicker or defense positions.
2a. For example, if the contestant still needs a QB, RB and 3 wide receivers to fill their starting lineup, the algorithm will choose the highest ranked player at one of those three positions and select the player for the contestant.
3. If the "queue list" is exhausted, and the contestant timer expires, and the contestant has filled their starting lineup requirement, the algorithm will choose the highest ranked player regardless of position, excluding kicker or defense.
4. Once the draft reaches Round 15, the positions of kickers and defenses are eligible to be considered as auto picks, in the event a contestant timer expires.
c. Week 1 Starting Lineups - For Live Draft Participants: Each team will be required to submit their Week One starting lineups before leaving the Draft. Any changes must be made by email (see below)
d. The September 9, 2021 game between Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will count in the FullTimeFantasy Online Championships scoring. All Full Time Fantasy Online Championship participants can decide whether to play or sit their players from the Week One Thursday Night Game up until Sunday at Kickoff. If you can't make your submissions to the site, please email email@example.com with your League ID, team Name and Full Starting Lineup.
3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 20 players.
4. Lineups Requirements:
Here at FulltimeFantasy Fantasy, we start an 11-man lineup.
- 1 QB
- 2 RB
- 3 WR
- 1 TE
- 2 Flex player (a RB or WR, or TE)
- 1 PK
- 1 Team Defense/Special team
(If no Week One lineup is submitted, the FulltimeFantasyFantasySports Online Championships will determine your starting lineup. After Week One, if no starting lineup is submitted, your starting lineup will be that of the previous week.)
a. League Management Web Address: You can access your league via the internet, links will be sent out to all primary Managers using the information submitted at the time of sign up.
b. Lineup Submission: All lineups may be submitted on the league web site and are due by the scheduled kickoff time for the game in which the player will participate. The only exceptions are for players involved in games on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Those players must be submitted into lineups 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game, or 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game if you are submitting a line up by phone.
c. Email all issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
d. FFWC Phone In: Participants may phone their transactions. You will need your login and password to submit transactions via phone. Call (317) 883-9338 during the following hours:
- Monday noon-7pm ET*
- Thursday noon-7pm ET*
- Sunday 10 am-12:45 pm ET *
- * All hours and phone number are subject to change
5. Scoring: An individual offensive player on any active Full Time Fantasy Online Championships starting roster will be credited points for scoring in the following manner, unless otherwise noted:
- Yards passing divided by 20 (e.g. 215 passing yards = 10.75 fantasy points).
- 4 points for every passing TD.
- Minus one point (-1) for every interception thrown.
- 2 points for every 2-point conversion.
- Yards rushing divided by 10 (e.g. 75 rushing yards = 7.5 fantasy points).
- 6 points for every rushing TD.
- 2 points for every 2-point conversion.
- Yards receiving divided by 10 (e.g. 112 receiving yards = 11.2 fantasy points)
- 6 points for every receiving TD.
- 1 point for every catch.
- 2 points for every 2-point conversion.
d. ACTION SCORING: ANY touchdown that is scored by a player in your starting lineup will receive 6 points for that touchdown. This includes but is not limited to, Punt Return, Kickoff Return, Fumble Return, Interception Return, Lateral, double turnover etc... Of course QBs still only receive 4 points for passing touchdowns.
- 1 point for every Extra Point
- 3 points for every FG of 1 – 30 yards plus .1 point for every yard thereafter.
Example: a 50-yard FG would be worth 5.0 points
f. Team Scoring (Defense/Special Teams):
- 1 point for every sack
- 2 points for every team takeaway (interception or fumble recovery)**
- 6 points for every TD (via interception return, fumble return, punt or kickoff return, blocked FG return, missed FG return, blocked punt return)*
- 2 points for every safety
- 5 points for every shutout ***
- 2 points for allowing between 1- 5 points ***
- 1 point for allowing between 6 – 10 points ***
* TDs scored on "fake" FGs or "fake" punts do NOT count as Defense/Special Teams scoring. TDs scored by the offensive team after a blocked FG or blocked punt do NOT count as a Defense/Special teams score. TDs scored on a double-turnover only count for the individual player who scored the TD, not for the team.
** A double turnover is considered points for the recovering team's defense and ST. Thus, an example, team A's offense fumbles and team B's defense recovers, but then fumbles the ball back to team A's offense. In that scenario team A's defense and special teams (along with team B's defense and ST) are both awarded a fumble recovery.
*** Any and all points scored against a team are considered points scored against the special teams and defense. Thus, as an example, a turnover by the offense that is returned for a TD is considered as points scored against the special teams and defense.
6. Point Calculations: Team scoring will be carried out to the hundredth.
7. Free Agents: Any player who is not on a team roster within your league is considered a free agent for that league. Full Time Fantasy may, in rare instances, remove a free agent who has been dropped by a FullTime Fantasy Online Championships team if in the judgment of Full Time Fantasy the dropped player would unfairly impact the outcome of the Full Time Fantasy Online Championships or if there is suspected collusion.
8. Free Agent Acquisitions/Blind Bidding: NEW: The free agent system will be a "conditional blind bidding" process every Wednesday and Sunday through week 14 of the NFL season. Each team will start with 1,000 free agent "dollars" for the season, and will be permitted to bid for free agents on a weekly basis. No team will be informed of any other team's free agent bids until after the winning bids have been awarded. The team with the highest valid bid on any given player will be awarded that player. The amount of the winning bid will be deducted from the winning team's free agent dollars. For each winning bid, the winning team must drop a player to make roster room for the free agent acquisition. If a team's free agent dollars go to zero, that team will no longer be allowed to bid for the rest of the season. No bid will be accepted that is larger than a team's free agent dollars. All bids must be in increments of dollars (no cents). The free agent bidding system is the only means by which free agents may be acquired.
a. Auction Bidding vs. Blind Bidding: The Full Time Fantasy conditional blind bidding process is not an auction bidding process. Though you may bid on the same player in multiple bid groups, if you are awarded that player, you will be awarded him for the highest valid bid.
b. Available players: The only players that are available to be picked up are those that are in the league management software. All players must wait until such time that the player is available in the software before acquiring them in FAAB.
c. Sunday 10am eastern Waivers: Players dropped on Wednesday waivers are not available for acquisition on Sunday. Players who play in the Thursday night games, are available to drop/add on Sunday morning, however players that are in your starting lineup that play on Thursday are NOT eligible to be dropped on Sunday. The software does allow this currently, so reversals will occur through the Commissioner.
d. Conditional Bidding: You are only awarded one player per bid group. During the Waiver processing, Player bids are reviewed from the Top / Down inside of each group, not by order of bid amount, so make sure your bids are prioritized top to bottom in each group in the order you wish to receive them. Once you are awarded a player from a bid group, all other bids in the group are cancelled. If another owner outbids you on a player, that player is removed from your bid group and the next listed player in your group is your next available player.
e. Issues/Problems: If you have an issue with waivers, you can email support@FFToolbox.com. Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC will review each issue on a case by case basis.
9. Bidding Time Frame: The bidding process begins week 2 for all drafts and ends prior to Week 14 on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 10 am ET. Bids will be accepted on the league web site from Sunday 1pm EST until Sunday at 9:59 am ET. Rosters will be updated by 10:15 pm ET on Wednesday and Sunday by 10:15am ET with the results of all successful bids. There will be no free agent pickups after the completion of the Full Time Fantasy Online Championships regular season. Any player dropped on Wednesday cannot be picked up as a Free agent until the following week, that player is not eligible for the same week's Friday waiver process.
10. Tied Bids: If there is a tie, the team that receives the player will be determined in order by:
1. Worst points scored
2. Coin toss by the computer
11. Available Players: Teams may acquire players not on any roster within their league, with one exception. Players cut during Week 12 free agent bidding (November 24 and 28, 2021) and Week 13 free agent bidding (December 1 and 4, 2021) may not be re-acquired by any team. This is done to minimize potential collusion. On occasion, the Full Time Fantasy Online Championships commissioners may remove a dropped player from the free agent pool if the commissioners think it is in the interest of upholding the integrity of the league or the event. The software will now allow both kickers and defenses to abstain from this rule. That means kickers and defenses will be exempt from this rule.
12. Trades between managers: To minimize the possibility of collusion, there will be no trading allowed.
13. League Structure: Leagues will be comprised of 12 teams each playing a 14 week regular season with 13 eligible weekly "wins". The first two weeks (and week 14) will be all play, meaning each week, the top six scoring teams receive a win, the bottom six scoring teams will receive a loss. Weeks 3 through 13 you will play your 11 other league opponents exactly one time. This is done for fairness and ensures teams don't play tough opponents twice while others play weaker opponents twice
14. Full Time Fantasy Online Championship Playoff Berths: After week 14, the top 4 teams advance to both the league playoffs and the Championship Round in this order:
--Team #1: Team with the best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points).
--Team #2: Team with most total points other than Team #1.
--Team #3: Team with best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points) other than Teams 1 & 2.
--Team #4: Team with the most total points other than Teams 1, 2 and 3.
Wildcard Teams that Make the Playoffs:
STILL APPLIES --Any team that ties with the best record in their league during the regular season and does not qualify as one of the four automatic entries.
Top Ten percent of all teams that have the most total points scored. Example: 1500 total teams = Any team in top 150 after week 14 would qualify as a Wildcard Team.
15. Full Time Fantasy Online Championship Playoff Format: (For 2020/21 Season there will be no Overall Championship or Consolation Round. )
Total points from week 14 through week 16 of teams that make the playoffs (plus average team score from regular season weeks 1-14).
The tiebreakers for (playoff) prize finalists are:
- 1. Total points for the regular season only
- 2. Regular season won/lost record
- 3. Total points for the playoffs in Week 16 only
- 4. Total points for the playoffs in Week 15 only
- 5. Coin toss
16. Consolation Playoffs: The remaining teams that did not make the Championship Round will participate in the Consolation Playoff Round.
In case of tie:
- 1. Regular season win/loss record
- 2. Total points in weeks 13 and 14
- 3. Total quarterback points (starting QBs week 1 through week 14)
- 4. Total quarterback points (starting QBs weeks 11 & 14)
- 5. Coin toss
The Consolation Playoffs will run from week 15 through week 17 and will use the exact format and tie-breakers that the Championship Playoffs use.
17. Miscellaneous Information: All "total points" means total starting lineup points. FullTimeFantasy.com reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.
Conduct: All owners are expected to act accordingly. We keep this rule short and direct. Any disparaging remarks towards other players, the software, the company, the rules or the contest itself is grounds for removal/dismissal from the league. No refunds will be granted so please, play nice and enjoy the competition. The commissioner for all FullTime Fantasy contests is Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC. Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.
CONTINGENCY PLAN -- OFFICIAL LENGTH OF THE NFL SEASON
Please read below for information on how the FFWC will handle the awarding of prizes for all Leagues and Contests in the case that the NFL shortens, delays, suspends or discontinues its season.
Officially Announced Shortened NFL season:
All FFWC Leagues and Contests are official to the length that the NFL regular season is official. If the NFL has a shortened official regular season--for any reason--FFWC Leagues and Contests will run for the length of the official NFL regular season.
For example, if the NFL has an official fourteen (14) game regular season, FFWC Leagues and Contests will last 14 weeks. If the NFL has an official ten (10) game regular season, FFWC Leagues and Contests will last 10 weeks, and so on.
The FFWC may shorten and/or amend FFWC game formats to function within the shortened official NFL regular season. The FFWC will not cancel any Leagues and Contests based on official season length. All prize structures will remain intact for all FFWC Leagues and Contests.
NFL Season Delay or Suspension:
Should the NFL season be suspended or delayed, all FFWC leagues and contests will pause and resume when the NFL season resumes.
NFL Season Discontinuance:
Should the NFL season be discontinued, for any reason, with eight (8) or less official weeks played (weeks do not need to be consecutive), FFWC Leagues and Contests will then be canceled and all entries will be refunded (except Dynasty, see below for more info). The FFWC will process refunds into FFWC player accounts in the same form as original registrations (league credits or cash funds). Participants will have the ability to submit withdrawal requests for any eligible cash funds. The FFWC will not refund Dynasty league entries to player accounts, but will instead apply them towards 2022 league dues.
Should the NFL season be suspended or delayed and discontinued, for any reason, with nine (9) or more official weeks played (weeks do not need to be consecutive), FFWC Leagues and Contests will become official and prize will be awarded (including Dynasty) in the manner described below.
Prizes will be awarded as per the original league prize structure as per league standings at the time of NFL season discontinuance.
Season Discontinued prior to League Playoffs:
1. Regular Season Prize Example - NFL season ends after ten (10) weeks. Team A has best record. Team A receives the best record prize. (and so on)
2. Playoff Seed Example - NFL season ends after ten (10) weeks. Teams A, B, C and D all qualify for the league playoffs. All four teams will split all playoff prizes evenly.
3. No league champions declared.
Season Discontinued during League Playoffs: (during defined as any time after kickoff of league playoffs)
1. Playoff Prizing – 50% of 1st place prizing will go to 1st place leader. 50% of 2nd place prizing will go to 2nd place leader. Rest will be evenly distributed between all playoff teams.
2. League champion and runner-up declared based on point standing at time of discontinuance.
By registering for an FFWC League or Contest, players agree to the FFWC Terms and Conditions and participate in the league or contest regardless of the length of the official NFL regular season. Players acknowledge and accept that the length of the official NFL regular season is out of FFWC control and all FFWC leagues and contests will operate based on the length of the official NFL regular season or the various options listed above. The FFWC will not offer or grant refunds if the FFWC shortens and amends game formats to fit within the shortened NFL season. The FFWC will grant refunds if the NFL discontinues its season at eight (8) official weeks or less. If the NFL discontinues its season at nine (9) official weeks or more, the FFWC will not offer or grant refunds. The FFWC reserves the right to amend league and contest formats as well as prize distribution as per its discretion without limitation.Eligibility: In order to play, you must be at least 18 years old at the date of registration in the Contest. Notwithstanding the foregoing, residents of Arizona, Delaware, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington state & Quebec Canada are not eligible to participate. (OH and PA pending)
We are licensed in the state of New York.
We are licensed in the state of New Jersey.
We are licensed in the state of Colorado.
We are licensed in the state of Arkansas.
We are licensed in the state of Kansas.
We are licensed in the state of Maryland.
We are licensed in the state of Michigan.
Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.