$99 to Play -or $259 to Play - Draft-n-Gos are BestBall Drafts. No Lineups, No waivers, just draft. THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS ANYWHERE!
Slow Drafts - 4 hour clock per pick - extended 1am eastern to 7am eastern. - These are really popular because this early in the season, its hard to get everyone together at the same time, so get an email for each pick and when you're on the clock, just come to your DraftRoom and make your pick!
Live Drafts - 75 second timer per pick - Starting April 30, 2019. Every Tuesday night at 9pm EDT is Draft-n-Go night! Bestball leagues are very popular because they require no in-season management. Just sit down, draft and watch your team dominate. Your lineup is optimized each week for the best possible start.
You can even Draft right from our online cheatsheet inside our draft room! Never print a cheatsheet for an online draft again! Draft from your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device. It's the best in the industry! We are currently offering Slow Drafts with a 4 hour time limit per pick with email and/or text notifications. Reserve YOUR team now! Slow Drafts will start as soon as they fill.
If you want leagues with weekly waivers and submitting weekly lineups we offer them in many different varieties:
- World Championship - $1,795 to enter: CLICK HERE
- Online Championship - $299 to enter: CLICK HERE
- Qualifier Leagues - $199 to enter: CLICK HERE
- Starter Leagues - $35 to enter: CLICK HERE
$99 and $259 Entry Fee Leagues Available (Prizes Below)
$99 Leagues - 1st Place - $550 Cash
2nd Place - $250 Cash or (1) 2020 Online Championship Team ($299 value)
3rd Place - $150 Cash or (2) 2020 Draft-n-Go Teams ($99 value)
$259 Leagues - 1st Place - (1) 2020 World Championship Entry ($1,795 value) -or- $1,500 Cash
2nd Place - (2) 2020 Online Championship Entries ($598 value) + (1) 2018 $99 Draft-n-Go Entry -or- $650 Cash
3rd Place - (1) 2020 $259 Draft-n-Go Team (value $259) -or- $200 cash
|Regular Season:||13 weeks long. Weeks 1 & 2, all play. Weeks 3-13, play all teams once.|
Total # of Teams:
|Draft Style:||Serpentine - 28 Round Draft - 28 Man Rosters (30 pre-draft)|
|Starting Lineup:||11-man starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex players (RB, WR, or TE), 1 PK, 1 Team Defense/Special team.|
|Scoring System:||See FullTimeFantasy Fantasy scoring system under Scoring|
|Trading:||No trading is allowed.|
After week 13, the top 4 teams qualify for the Draft-n-Go postseason in this order:
- Team #1: Team with the best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points).
- Team #2: Team with most total points other than Team #1.
- Team #3: Team with best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points) other than Teams 1 & 2.
- Team #4: Team with the most total points other than Teams 1, 2 and 3.
- Any team that ties for the best record in their league during the regular season but does not qualify as one of the four automatic entries, also advances to the League playoffs.
|League Championship:||Determined by the sum of a team's total points from weeks 14-16 and their average team score from the regular season. The top 3 playoff round scorers are awarded League Prizes.
We even host a LIVE BestBall Draft-n-Go in Las Vegas on opening weekend of the NFL!