$99 to Play -or $259 to Play - Draft-n-Gos are BestBall Drafts. No Lineups, No waivers, just draft. THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS ANYWHERE!
Slow Drafts - 6 hour clock per pick - extended 1am eastern to 7am eastern. - These are really popular because this early in the season, its hard to get everyone together at the same time, so get an email for each pick and when you're on the clock, just come to your DraftRoom and make your pick!
Live Drafts - 75 second timer per pick - Every Tuesday night at 9pm EDT is Draft-n-Go night! Bestball leagues are very popular because they require no in-season management. Just sit down, draft and watch your team dominate. Your lineup is optimized each week for the best possible start.
You can even Draft right from our online cheatsheet inside our draft room! Never print a cheatsheet for an online draft again! Draft from your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device. It's the best in the industry! We are currently offering Slow Drafts with a 6 hour time limit per pick with email and/or text notifications. Reserve YOUR team now! Slow Drafts will start as soon as they fill.
If you want leagues with weekly waivers and submitting weekly lineups we offer them in many different varieties:
- World Championship - $1,795 to enter: CLICK HERE (COMING SOON)
- Online Championship - $299 to enter: CLICK HERE (COMING SOON)
- Qualifier Leagues - $199 to enter: CLICK HERE (COMING SOON)
- Starter Leagues - $35 to enter: CLICK HERE
$99 and $259 Entry Fee Leagues Available (Prizes Below)
$99 Leagues - First Place: $500 CashSecond Place: $250 Cash or ONE (1) 2022 Online Championship Entry (valued $349)
Third Place: $150 Cash or TWO (1) 2022 $99 Bestball Entries (valued $99 each)
$259 Leagues - First Place: $1,500 Cash -OR- One (1) 2022 World Championship Entry (valued $1795)Second Place: $650 Cash - OR- Two (2) 2022 Online Championship Entries (valued $349 each) + One (1) 2022 $99 Bestball Entry (valued $99)
Third Place: $250 Cash or THREE (3) 2022 $99 Bestball Entries
|Regular Season:||14 weeks long. Weeks 1, 2 and 14 are all play. Weeks 3-13, play all teams once.|
Total # of Teams:
|Draft Style:||Serpentine - 28 Round Draft - 28 Man Rosters (30 pre-draft)|
|Starting Lineup:||11-man starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex players (RB, WR, or TE), 1 PK, 1 Team Defense/Special team.|
|Scoring System:||See FullTime Fantasy scoring system under Scoring|
|Trading:||No trading is allowed.|
After week 14, the top 4 teams qualify for the Draft-n-Go postseason in this order:
- Team #1: Team with the best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points).
- Team #2: Team with most total points other than Team #1.
- Team #3: Team with best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points) other than Teams 1 & 2.
- Team #4: Team with the most total points other than Teams 1, 2 and 3.
- Any team that ties for the best record in their league during the regular season but does not qualify as one of the four automatic entries, also advances to the League playoffs.
|League Championship:||Determined by the sum of a team's total points from weeks 15-17 and their average team score from the regular season. The top 3 playoff round scorers are awarded League Prizes.
We even host a LIVE BestBall Draft-n-Go in Las Vegas on opening weekend of the NFL!